Justin Qualley: First Born of Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley

Who is Justin Qualley?

Justin Qualley is the son of famous American Musician Paul Qualley and American Actress Andie MacDowell. He is a real estate agent. Born in the United States Of America on August 14, 1986, Justin Qualley is 37 years old.

Today we will have a descriptive look at Justin Qualley’s life. His lifestyle, education, family, siblings, affairs, net worth, etc.

Let us get into it.

Table of Contents

Quick Facts

Full NameJustin Qualley
BirthdayAugust 14, 1986
Age 37 years old
Sun SignLeo
TraitsPositive- Ambitious, loyal, Generous
Negative- Stubborn, Egoistic, Jealous
BirthplaceUnited States of America
Currently ResidingUnited States of America
NationalityAmerican
ParentsPaul Qualley (Father)
Andie MacDowell (Mother)
GrandparentsLee James Qualley (Paternal Grandfather)
Patricia Ann Rondo (Paternal Grandmother)
Marion St.Pierre MacDowell (Maternal Grandfather)
Pauline Johnston (Maternal Grandmother)
SiblingsRainey Qualley (Sister)
Margaret Qualley (Sister)
Marital StatusMarried
SpouseNicolette Qualley (Wife)
EducationUniversity of California, Los Angeles
ProfessionReal estate agent
Net WorthUnder review
Social MediaInstagram

Early Life and Childhood

Justin Qualley was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 14, 1986. He is the eldest child of his parents, Paul Qualley and Andie MacDowell.

Born under the Leo sign, Justin Qualley is 37 years old now, and as a true Leo, he is bold, intelligent, and courageous.

Moreover, Justin is of Caucasian ethnicity and follows the Christian religion.

Regarding his physical appearance, Justin has brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes, making him eye-catching. He stands five feet and eleven inches tall. His sexual orientation is straight.

Parents

Paul Qualley (Father)

Paul Qualley was born in 1958 in NewYork states. He is a Norwegian. He was born to his father, Lee James Qualley, and his mother, Patricia Ann Rondo.

Paul Qualley has beautiful brown hair with mesmerizing blue eyes. He has a good Physique and stands six feet two inches tall. Paul Qualley began modeling as his career, given that he had a physique and looked for it. He took part in several fashion runaways and did commercials and advertisements.

Paul Qualley had a successful modeling career but later realized he was unhappy. He then established Paul Qualley Ranch in Montanna and did business after quitting modeling. His son Justin helps him in running his ranch in Montana.

Paul Qualley married Andie MacDowell in 1986. They got divorced in 1999 after being married for thirteen years. They have three beautiful children together. To date, he has not remarried anyone.

Andie MacDowell (Mother)

Justin was born to his mother, Rosalie Anderson MacDowell, AKA Andie MacDowell. Andie MacDowell is an American actress and former model.

However, in the media, she revealed that she was in a complicated health situation during the birth of Justin. Andie MacDowell said,

“I was 27 years old and living in New York when I found out that I was pregnant with Justin. I had faced many problems and difficulties during my pregnancy, which was a new experience.”

She added,

“The news of being pregnant brought me joy, but I got confused because I was new in the film industry and had just begun my career.”

Andie MacDowell decided to go for her son and persuaded her career later. She loves her son very much and often posts paragraphs showing love for his son on Instagram.

Andie MacDowell has won several awards and has been nominated for several prestigious Awards.

Siblings

Justin Qualley has two younger sisters, Rainey Qualley and Margaret Qualley. Both his sisters followed in their mom’s footsteps and chose their respective careers in acting.

Rainey Qualley (Younger Sister)

Born on March 11, 1990, Rainey Qualley is the second child and first daughter of Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley. She has appeared in Mighty Fine, her first debut film. She has also starred in films like Gary Ross’s Ocean 8 and the tv show Mad Men.

Margaret Qualley (Youngest Sister)

Margaret Qualley is the youngest child in the family, born on October 23, 1994. Like her mom and her elder sister. She also showed a keen interest in the entertainment industry. She was enrolled in the North Caroline School of Arts, where she learned dancing.

Margaret made her first debut in the film industry with her movie Gia Coppola’s Palo Alto in 2013. Her outstanding performance led her to star in the HBO series “The leftovers.” She was also nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for outstanding performance.

Justin Qualley Wife

Justin Qualley lives a very private life. He is very secretive about his life and doesn’t want to be in the limelight.

He is a married man. Justin married his wife, Nicolette Qualley, and is expecting to be a father soon.

Career

Unlike his sisters, who followed in their mother’s footsteps and chose careers in the entertainment industry, Justin didn’t do the same. Instead, Justin Qualley chose real estate as his career.

Justin works around Missoula, Montanna, where his father owns a ranch. He followed in his father’s footsteps because his father was a contractor. He is helping his father on his ranch.

Justin Qualley Instagram

Justin is a private person who likes to live that way. He doesn’t want to be in the limelight. He is so secretive about his life; even his Instagram account is private.

As of the latest data, he has 809 followers and just five posts. He may like to be away from social media, so his Instagram is private, with limited followers.

Justin Qualley Net Worth

Justin Qualley’s net worth is under review as of 2023. However, a real estate agent in America makes an average of USD 95,000. So we can assume Justin Qualley’s net worth is close to it.

FAQs

Why is Justin Qualley famous?

Justin Qualley is famous because of his renowned mother, Andie MacDowell.

How old is Justin Qualley?

Born on August 14, 1986, Justin Qualley is 37 years old.

What does Justin Qualley do for a living?

At present, he is a real estate agent.

How many siblings does Justin Qualley have?

Justin Qualley has two siblings. They are Rainey Qualley and Margaret Qualley.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jqOsrKyZo3qywcClo56xXw%3D%3D