Stephen tWitch Death Video What Was The Cause Of His Death?

After Stephen tWitch death, his dancing video was shared on social media, through which several people mourned his tragic death. 

Stephen “tWitch” boss was popularly known as the amiable DJ for “Ellen DeGeneres Show.” He also gained popularity by starring in “So You Think You Can Dance.”

Unfortunately, the dancer has passed away. According to CNN, his wife, Allison Holker Boss, confirmed that he was 40 years old at the time of his death. 

His wife said, “It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to share that my husband Stephen has left us. Stephen lit up every room he stepped into.”

She added that her husband had his priority as his family and friends. She said he valued his community and love; the light was “everything to him.” 

She said her husband was the backbone of her family and Stephen was the best father to his children, husband, and inspiration to all his fans. 

She added, “To say he left a legacy would be an understatement, and his positive impact will continue to be felt. I am certain there won’t be a day that goes by that we won’t honor his memory. We ask for privacy during this difficult time for myself and especially for our three children.”

Let’s find out when did Stephen tWitch die and the cause of his death.  

Stephen tWitch death video

According to the sources, it was confirmed by Stephen’s wife that he died on December 13, 2022, and he was 40 at the time of his death.

He was pronounced dead at 11:25 AM. 

He was born in Montgomery, Alabama, and was known by his nickname, Boss.

He also attended Lee High School in Montgomery in 2000 and later went to Southern Union State Community College and Chapman University to study Dance Performance.

Later, he decided to do some auditions. So, in 2003, he made his first appearance on MTV’s “The Wade Robson Project,” where he became the semifinalist.

On the TV talent competition “Star Search,” he was the runner-up. 

In 2008, he was a runner-up on the show “So You Think You Can Dance.” Later, he became the judge in a dance competition. 

He gained popularity after the show and started interacting with his fans often on social media.

Stephen was seen sharing videos of him dancing with his wife on social media. 

It was known that Stephen was the father of his three children from his wife named, Allison Holker Boss.

After his tragic death, his friends and fans were deeply shocked. 

Stephen’s wife, Holker Boss, shared a statement after her husband’s tragic death and said that she loved him.

She said her family, Stephen’s friend, and his fans will always love him. 

A few days ago, the couple celebrated their ninth anniversary. 

Stephen tWitch cause of death

Stephen was pronounced dead on December 13, 2022. His body was taken to the LA County Medical Examiner area, where his autopsy tests were performed. 

According to the LA County Medical Examiner, Stephen’s death was ruled to be suicide.

All the autopsy tests were performed, and the medical examiner released his autopsy report on Wednesday.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDA1qKrnKBdmbKiwMdmraKclaR8