Ashley Bachelor Wiki (Rajon Rondo's Baby Mama) Biography, Age, Kids, Net Worth, Family & More

Ashley Bachelor (born b/w 1985-1990, age: 36-30 years) is a public figure and a blogger. She has been seen many times on the red carpet of sports events. She attended all the sports event awards due to her husband Rajon Rondo (Rajon Pierre Rondo.) She is married to Rajon for more than a decade.

Recently Ashley got engaged with the media when the conflict between husband and wife become serious. News is there that her husband pointed the gun toward Ashley. Ashley has filed a case against him. A lot is there to tell you about Ashley and her latest news, so keep reading.

Who is Ashley Bachelor?

Ashley is a wife of NBA star Rajon Rondo. Rajon has played for teams like Chicago Bulls, New Orleans Pelicans, and others. Currently, he is playing for Cleveland Cavaliers. When a small conflict between the husband and wife becomes a big one then their fight case went to court. And now Ashley has got emergency protection from the court judge in Louisville.

Ashley Bachelor Wiki, Biography (Age, Early Life & Education)

Ashley is currently living with her husband in their house in Louisville, KY. However, her place of birth is not known yet. But it appears that she spent her before marriage life in America. Other than this Ashley shares that she remained good in her studies. After completing her bachelor’s degree she opted for a master’s degree. Mrs. Ashley Bachelor completed her Master in Business Administration before her marriage.

Ashley Bachelor Bio/Wiki, Birthday, Facts & Trivia

Birth NameAshley Bachelor
NicknameAshley
Popular forBeing the wife of NBA player Rajon Rondo
LanguageEnglish
Current ResidenceLouisville, KY
Place of BirthLouisville, KY (Not Confirmed)
Date of Birthb/w 1985-1990
Age (as of 2022)30-36 years old.
SchoolLocal high School
UniversityKentucky university
EducationMBA
ProfessionBlogger
Zodiac SignNot Known
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityAfro-American
Net worth$450k USD (Approx.)

Ashley Bachelor Family, Father, Mother, (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Information related to Ashley Bachelor has been kept secret from the media. Nowhere on the internet, you will not find information related to Ashley’s family, parents, and siblings. None of her picture with her family members is available.

The only fact that is available in the media is the name of her in-law’s siblings.  William Rondo, Anton Rondo, and Dymon Rondo are her in-law siblings that usually communicate with Ashley when she has any conflict with Rajon Rondo. One of her best friends’ names is Whitmernot

Ashley Bachelor Parents & Relatives

FatherNot Known
MotherNot Known
NationalityAmerican
ReligionChristianity
EthnicityAfro-American
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known

Ashley Bachelor Birthday, Age & Zodiac Sign

Zodiac SignNot Known
Age30-36 years
Birth Dateb/w 1985-1990

Ashley Bachelor Height & Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.73 m
In Centimetres: 173 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 127 lbs.
Hair ColorBlack
Shoe Size9 US (8 UK)
TattoosYes
Body MeasurementsBreast-34, Waist-28, Bust-34
Distinctive FeaturesBold Eyes
Eye ColorBlack
Hair LengthShort

Ashley Bachelor Husband, Boyfriend Name & Relationships

Ashley falls in love with her husband Rajon Rondo when they were in college. They both met first time during their college days. They keep on meeting each other and finally begin dating. They dated each other from 2005-to 2010. And then in 2010 they finally give a name to their relationship. They first engaged in 2010. In 2011 Ashley and Rajon tied the knot with each other. Before getting married in 2011 Ashley was already a mother to her husband’s two kids.

Her daughter Ryelle Rondo was born in 2008. Whereas her son Rajon Rondo Jr. was born a few years later after her daughter’s birth. Now things between Ashley Bachelor and Rajon Rondo are not good. As per the news, Rajon is also dating a clothing designer woman named Latoia Fitgerald. One picture of Rajon Rondo with Latoia Fitzgerald was posted by Latoia on September 2021 on her Instagram account.

Ashley Bachelor Children, Marital Status & Personal Life

Relationship StatusMarried
Marital StatusMarried
ChildrenSon– Rajon Rondo Jr.
Daughter– Ryelle Rondo
Husband’s NameRajon Rondo
Boyfriend’s NameRajon Rondo

What Happened between Rajon Rondo and his wife Ashley Bachelor?

An incident that become trending in media took place on 11th May 2022. It is related to Ashley Bachelor and her husband Rajon Rondo. As per recent news, Ashley has raised an allegation against Rajon that when Rondo was busy playing video games with his son she requested the boy to separate laundry. She shared that after hearing her request she doesn’t know why Rajon become angry. He pulled the gaming console from the wall and smashed other items too.

Ashley Bachelor also claimed that then Rajon left the home. But before going out of the home he banged on the window with a gun and gave her killing threats. After all this Ashley filed a case against her husband and requested protection. Court has provided her temporary protection before they both appear in front of the Judge in the upcoming days.

Ashley Bachelor Career & Profession

Ashley is running a blogging website. She uses to post blogs related to self-discovery. She promotes people to work on their self-discovering. She also provides lessons and videos to people who are disconnected from the world and feel disturbed mentally. Ashley helps them to start their inward journey to find to come out of traumas and learn to heal. She started all this after she passed from the passage of traumas in her life.

She has shared that “After some begging and pleading to God and the universe, I was led to start the journey inward.  I started working on myself, discovering my innermost traumas, and learning to heal.  What I discovered along the way was that no one really likes to talk about their “shit.”  I remember it being so taboo to talk about my personal issues with my family and friends.  No one wanted to hear my truth.  I was literally met with resistance every time I wanted to talk about something that was deeper than surface level.  In my circle, feelings mattered as long as they didn’t interrupt the status quo or get too close to the truth.

I was blessed to find two women that would listen to me for hours, not judge me, and also share openly with me.  Through our conversations, I discovered new ways of connecting with myself and others.  Through our conversations, I began to discover my truth.  Talking and sharing have helped me heal more than anything.”

She provides all her healing lessons of her under the name Unapologetically authentic. Ashley Bachelor keeps on requesting people to join her conversation at Unapologetically authentic. Her every conversation is full of encouragement, love, and support.

Ashley Bachelor Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

Ashley earns well from her blog Unapologetically authentic. Over her blog, she sells Unapologetically authentic journals and books that help people. One of her journals “Special Edition Manifesting Journal” cost $44 USD. And there are many books and journals that she uses to sell on her website. We guess she must have raised a good net worth of $450k USD with her work.

Facts About Ashley Bachelor Biodata

• Ashley never shared her picture with her husband on her Instagram page.
  • Ashley Bachelor is followed by 5706 followers on her Instagram.
  • Her husband’s details are shared by Wikipedia on their platform.
  • Ashley’s husband is having 1.3 million followers on her Instagram account.

Ashley Bachelor Wikipedia, Instagram, Facebook & Profiles

WikipediaNot Available
TwitterNot Available
InstagramClick Here
YoutubeNot Available
FacebookNot Available
News UnzipClick Here

FAQs

• Who is Ashley Bachelor?

Ashley Bachelor is the wife of NBA player Rajon Rondo.

• How tall is Ashley Bachelor?

Ashley appears to be 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

• How old is Ashley Bachelor?

Blogger Ashley must be passing from her 30th-36th year of age.

• How much Net worth does Ashley Bachelor have?

Ashley holds an approximate net worth of$450k USD.

• Stay tuned with NEWSUNZIP for more Entertaining News.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK60tMuesGaakZi1prjOq2Y%3D