Who is Griffin Johnson? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Net worth & More

Griffin Johnson (born January 13, 1999; Age: 22 years) is a well-known TikToker, entrepreneur, musical artist, YouTube star, social media star, media face, and Internet personality from Paris, Illinois, United States. He is famously known in the country for his amazing TikTok videos. 

He shares comedic and humorous content on his official TikTok account which has millions of followers. Apart from this, he also made his channel on his official YouTube channel and has shared many daily vlogging contents. Apart from this, he also started an online clothing brand and sell unique hoodies, t-shirts, and many more. 

Moreover, Johnson has also released many songs such as Convenient, Shadows, Fake It, Anyway, Heavy on My Shoulders, and many more. Keep reading this article to know the age, girlfriend, height, wiki, biography, family, career, net worth, facts, and many more about Griffin Johnson. 

Griffin Johnson Biography (Education & Early Life) 

Griffin Johnson Wiki – He is a very talented man. He blows candles on the 13th of January every year. He took birth in 1999 in Paris, Illinois, United States. As of December 2021, his age is 22 years old. Talking about his education, he is a well-educated man. He went to a local school for his basic studies. 

After completing his high school studies, he took admission to Indiana State University. He shared via his Twitter account that he studied a nursing program and wanted to be a nurse. Well, he has not revealed that whether he completed his internship or not. Currently, he got involved in the acting and the YouTube profession. 

Griffin Johnson Wiki / Bio (Age, Religion & Nationality) 

Full Real NameGriffin Johnson.
Date of BirthJanuary 13, 1999.
Age (as of 2021)22 years old.
Place of BirthParis, Illinois, United States.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ProfessionTik Tok star, Singer, YouTuber, Actor, and Entrepreneur.
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignCapricorn.
EducationGraduate in Nursing.
School/CollegeIndiana State University.
ReligionChristianity. 

Griffin Johnson Family (Nationality & Ethnicity) 

Griffin Johnson Bio – He is a bit reserved about his profession. After scrolling through his unofficial social media handles, we found his pictures with his mother. Let me tell you that the name of his mom is Amie Branson Johnson. Amie is a homemaker and takes care of the kids. On the other side, the name of his dad is not available at the moment. He said:- 

I don’t post my compliments as much as I should but today I took some time to reflect on my blessings while making this video. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for inspiring me to live a better life and for inspiring others to do the same.”

After a lot of research, we found that his dad is working in a local factory and Griffin also joined his father for one day. He has posted many beautiful snaps with his family members on his social media handles. 

He is the elder brother of Graham Johnson, who seems to be a high school student. Well, the exact information about Graham is not known at the moment. Apart from this, he believes in the Christianity religion. As per the sources, his ethnicity is mixed. 

Griffin Johnson Father / Mother / Sister / Brother 

FatherMr. Johnson.
MotherAmie Branson Johnson.
BrotherGraham Johnson.
SisterNone.

Griffin Johnson Girlfriend, Relationships & Past Affairs 

Griffin Johnson is a talented and smart man. He was in a relationship with Dixie D’Amelio. She is a singer and social media personality. The couple dated for a very small period of time. They also made some TikTok videos together and people love to watch them together. All of a sudden, they broke up and the exact reason for their separation is not known at the moment. 

As of now, Dixie is in a relationship with Noah Beck, who is an Influencer. Well, after the separation of Dixie and Griffin, he said a lot of bad things about the girl and later apologized for his mistake. Dixie shared a screenshot of the apology text of Johnson on her TikTok account and earned a lot of views on that video. As of now, Griffin is not dating anyone and is single at the moment. 

Griffin Johnson Wife, Children & Personal Life

Marital StatusUnmarried.
WifeNone.
Relationship StatusSingle.
GirlfriendNone.
Ex-GirlfriendDixie D’Amelio.
ChildrenNot Available.

Griffin Johnson Height, Weight & Physical Appearance 

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″.
In Meters: 1.78 m.
In Centimetres: 178 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 63 kg.
In Pounds: 138 lbs.
Hair ColorBrown.
Hair LengthShort. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorGrey. 
Tattoos No.
Shoe Size7 US.

Also Read: Steve Bronski Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net worth, Family, Girlfriend, Death Cause & Height

Griffin Johnson’s Career / Profession 

Griffin is a multi-talented man. During his school time, he wanted to be a nurse and started studying for the same. In his sophomore year, he obtained 75% marks. Besides this, he is currently working on his YouTube channel, TikTok account, and an upcoming movie. As per the sources, he has 10.6 million followers and 553.3 million likes on his TikTok account (as of December 2021). 

As a YouTuber 

Griffin Johnson started his channel on YouTube on 14 September 2018. He has earned 936k subscribers and 49 million views on his channel (till December 2021). He has shared many short clips, vlogging, pranks, challenges, and other content on his verified YouTube channel. 

He posted his first video on 07 September 2019 under the head ‘LuvAnthony and Griffin Johnson get KICKED OUT of Walmart *COPS CALLED*!’ and has earned 357k views on that video at the time of writing this article. He has recently shared a short video clip on his channel under the title ‘Little Change’, which received 2k views within 15 hours of uploading the video. 

As a Singer 

Johnson has an adorable voice. He has released many songs in his profession. Some of his songs included Convenient, Understand Me, Shadows, The Breaking Point, Fake It, I Need Some Too, One I See, and many more. His songs stream on various streaming platforms like Spotify, JioSaavn, Apple Music, YouTube Music, and many more. 

Read AlsoWho is Samantha Bracksieck? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family & Facts

Discography / Songs List 

YearSongs
2015The Breaking Point.
Fake It.
I Need Some Too.
2016Understand Me.
Shadows.
One I See.
Diamond in the Rough.
2020Convenient.
Bad Day’s High.
Anyway.
The Gun.
Well.
Heavy on My Shoulders.

Films & TV Shows

Griffin debut his acting profession in 2020 with a television series titled ‘Attaway General‘. He acted the role of Will along with other co-actors like Madi Monroe, McKenzi Brooke, Dixie D’Amelio, Kylee Rondilla, and many more. 

Apart from this, he also appeared in other series and films like What the TikTok, AwesomenessTV- Worlds Most Searched, and others. Johnson is currently working on his upcoming project named Diamond in the Rough. 

Filmography / Movies List

YearMovies / TV Series
2020Attaway General.
Larray: Canceled.
2021What the TikTok.
AwesomenessTV- Worlds Most Searched.
2022Diamond in the Rough.

Griffin Johnson Net worth, Cars Collection & Lifestyle 

Griffin Johnson is enjoying a luxurious lifestyle. He is staying in a posh home with his father, mother, and brother. He has a separate room and also makes a different corner to make TikTok videos at home. Apart from this, he is an avid cars lover. He has purchased an expensive black-colored car and has also shared pictures on his social media handle. 

On the other side, Johnson also has ‘Bentley’ company’s car. Talking about his lifestyle, he often wears branded clothes and goes to the expensive malls to purchase clothes. A roughly calculated amount of his net worth is at USD 2-3 million approximately. 

9 Facts You Should Know About Griffin Johnson

• Griffin has a cute pet dog of black color and often goes on a walk with his dog. 
  • He always celebrates Christmas and Halloween with his family. 
  • He likes to swim in his spare time. 
  • Johnson often photoshopped his pictures in a very funny way. 
  • He has a keen interest in fishing. 
  • He has made a personal Instagram account which has 279k followers as of December 2021. 
  • The famous TikToker likes to play basketball with his friends. 
  • He went to various places for traveling. 
  • Griffin Johnson goes to the gym regularly for workouts. 

Griffin Wikipedia / Instagram / Socia Media Profile

FAQ About Griffin Johnson

Q. 1 Who is Griffin Johnson? 

Ans. Griffin is an American singer, entrepreneur, TikTok star, YouTuber, and Entrepreneur. 

Q. 2 What is Griffin Johnson’s age? 

Ans. 22 years old (as of 2021). 

Q. 3 What is the name of Griffin Johnson’s ex-girlfriend? 

Ans. Dixie D’Amelio.

Q. 4 Where was Griffin Johnson born? 

Ans. Paris, Illinois, United States.

Q. 5 Who is Griffin Johnson’s mother? 

Ans. Amie Branson Johnson.

Images Source: Instagram.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLSztcWfoKdlmqS1r7%2FOp2Y%3D