Humble Roots Is Vladdy Aminovs Recipe For Success

When it comes to custom-made jewellery, one New York Jeweller is making big waves. 

Known for high grade, high quality jewellery, diamonds & high-end watches at competitive prices, Vladdy’s Diamonds may be a small boutique, but it is amassing a large clientele in the heart of the Big Apple. With names like Cardi B and G-Eazy already under their belt, it’s easy to see why more and more of the biggest names locally and internationally are turning to Vladdy’s Diamonds for their bespoke creations.  

Founded by Russia-born, US immigrant Vladdy Aminov, whose foray into jewellery began early in life, Vladdy’s Diamonds represents the heart of Jewellery in the US, with small businesses like his representing the majority of manufacturers in the US. 

Opened in 1998, Vladdy’s Diamonds boasts a family orientated mentality which Vladdy contributes to his humble roots. 

“I treat everyone equally in life and my industry. My loyalty is transparent and my brand is built with trust.”

Like in many industries, building a good reputation through quality and customer services has paved way for Vladdy’s Diamonds – his relationship with wholesalers and customers alike lend to creating a community like atmosphere 

As for the challenges his business has faced, Vladdy says “every business has ups and downs. The journey thus far has made me strong, patient and blessed.” 

One look through their instagram page reveals precise and mesmerising work – diamond encrusted Cartier watches, custom chains and pendants. You get the sense that there’s not much this jeweller can’t do. 

“My mindset is, don’t believe in all or nothing. You have to start somewhere and that involves risk taking.”

Looking onwards, Vladdy has his eyes set on expanding his flagship New York location and moving into other US states to accommodate an overwhelming list of enquiries. 

Make sure you follow Vladdy and his business via his socials @vladdysdiamonds to keep up to date with all his work. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC01KaZpZ1dp7ywwNJmoKxlpqGupbDYZpimoZ6kw7R50Z6aoqiVYrOwvoysrJyblajAcA%3D%3D