Lauren Holly Biography, Husband, Kids, Family, Height, Age, Net worth, Partner & More

Lauren Holly (born 28 October 1963; Age: 59 years old) is a well-known American-Canadian actress, model, television personality, media face, and social media star from Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States. She is active in the film industry since 1983 and established her name with avid hard work. Let me inform you that she has spent 4 decades in the film industry and still working.

About Actress Lauren Holly

Lauren started her work in 1984 with her appearance in the ‘Hill Street Blues’ television series as Carla Walicki. Because of her amazing work, she was roped in for many other projects as well. She made headlines after her appearance in the ‘Dumb and Dumber’ film, which also received MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss.

Some of her other projects are Band of the Hand, Live Wire, Beautiful Girls, No Looking Back, Down and Derby, The Least Among You, Tammy’s Always Dying, Fantasy Island, Covert Affairs, Rookie Blue, and more.

Lauren Holly Biography, Education, and Birth Date

Lauren Holly Wiki – Her complete name is Lauren Michael Holly. Let me inform you that her birthday falls on the 28th of October every year. She receives a lot of wishes from her family, kids, and fans on her special day. Additionally, she took birth in 1963 to her parents in Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States. She grew up in Geneva, New York, USA with her siblings.

Reportedly, she is currently residing in Oakville, Ontario, Canada with her kids. She holds dual nationalities of America and Canada. Her age is 59 years old (as of 2022). After her primary studies, she went to Geneva High School and completed her schooling in 1981. Afterward, she got admission to Sarah Lawrence College and grabbed a bachelor’s degree in English literature.

Lauren Holly Wiki and Biodata

• Full Real Name – Lauren Michael Holly.
  • Famous Name – Lauren Holly.
  • Age (as of 2022) – 59 years.
  • Birthplace – Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States.
  • Nationality – American-Canadian.
  • Date of Birth – 28 October 1963.
  • Residence – Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
  • Religious Belief – Christianity.
  • Education – Graduate in English.
  • School – Geneva High School.
  • College – Sarah Lawrence College.
  • Occupation – Actress, Model, and Media Face.
  • Net worth – USD 2 Million (approx.).
  • Ethnicity – White.
  • Sun Sign – Scorpio.

Lauren Holly’s Parents, Brother, and Sister

Biodata – Lauren Michael Holly was raised in a well-educated American family. As her parents were successful in their profession, she also decided to be a renowned personality in her life. Let me inform you that the name of her mother is Michael Ann Holly and she is an art historian by profession. Additionally, she is also the Starr Director of the Research and Academic Program at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute and a former professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.

On the other side, the name of her father is Grant Holly, who was a professor of literature at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Let me inform you that she is the eldest child of her parents and has 2 younger brothers. Her brother named Nick Holly was skilled in his profession. Lauren shared through her IG handle in November 2022 that her dad and brother passed away. She said:-

I’ve lost my father and my brother in the last two weeks. I just want to say out loud how much I loved them. How much I will miss them. Grant. Nick. Dad. Little Brother. Soar. Hold A. Et all. 💫☄️🪐🙏🏻”

In addition to this, her youngest brother named Alexander Innes Holly died when he was just 14 years old. Besides this, Lauren belongs to the white ethnical race and believes in the Christianity religion.

Family

Father – Grant Holly.

Mother – Michael Ann Holly.

Brothers – Nick Holly and Alexander Innes Holly.

Sister – None.

Lauren Holly Husband, Marriage, and Kids

Holly has never hidden anything about her life and shared the ups and downs of her personal life as well. According to the sources, she was married to a renowned actor named Danny Quinn from 1991-1993. The couple was together for 2 years and later parted ways. In 1994, she met actor Jim Carrey and the couple fell in love. After dating for a few years, they got wedded on 23 September 1996.

Unfortunately, their wedding did not last for a year and they divorced on 29 July 1997 because of irreconcilable differences. Later, she got hitched to Francis Greco, who is a Canadian-born investment banker, on 10 March 2001. They were together for 14 years before separating in 2014.

According to multiple media sources, she has been spotted with a man named Jerome Ruffin. The two are currently dating and enjoying their lives. As per the sources, Lauren Holly is the mother of three adopted kids. The names of her sons are Alexander Joseph Greco, Henry Greco, and George Greco.

Boyfriend and Personal Life

Marital StatusDivorced.
HusbandNone.
Ex-HusbandsDanny Quinn (1991-1993).
Jim Carrey (1996-1997).
Francis Greco (2001-2014).
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendJerome Ruffin.
DaughterNone.
SonsAlexander Joseph Greco.
George Greco.
Henry Greco.

Height, Weight and Body Measurements

Body Stats35-27-36 inches.
Eyes ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
PiercingEars.
Height (approx.)5 feet 5 inches.
165 cm.
Weight (approx.)119 lbs.
59 kgs.

See Also: Allison Gollust Wiki [CNN] Biography, Husband, Death, Age, Kids, Family, Career | NewsUnzip

Acting Career, Movies, and TV Series

Lauren Holly became excited about acting in her college. She took part in various college dramas and theatres and later decided to pursue her profession in acting only. Some of her prominent roles include Darian Smalls in Beautiful Girls, Jenny Shepard in the series NCIS, Deputy Sheriff Maxine Stewart in the television series Picket Fences, Bruce Lee’s wife Linda Lee in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, and many more. In addition to this, she also played the recurring role of Lynn Harper in the third season of Netflix’s Designated Survivor.

She also played the lead role of Monique Dubois in ‘Tiny Pretty Things’. She was also roped in for Joanne Kowalski in the ‘Family Law’ series. Some of her other projects are Motive, My Summer Prince, The Adventures of Chuck and Friends, Just Desserts, Chicago Hope, The Blackcoat’s Daughter, Field of Lost Shoes, The Perfect Age of Rock ‘n’ Roll, etc.

Net worth and Income Sources

• This amazing and talented actress bought a lavish home in Canada and is living with her sons. She takes complete care of her kids and their studies. Also, she has branded cars but never brags about her lifestyle on social media.
  • She is making income from modeling, promotions, commercials, acting, brand ads, and more. Let me inform you that she prefers to buy clothes from renowned shopping malls only. Lauren Holly’s net worth is around USD 2 Million (approx.).

Facts About Lauren Holly

• Lauren likes to eat delicious food from renowned restaurants.
  • She also featured in Goodbye Earl, Graduation Day, and other music videos.
  • She won the Western Heritage Awards in 2003 and Canadian Filmmakers’ Festival in 2016.
  • Holly’s name was also enlisted for other awards like American Television Awards, Daytime Emmy Awards, Maverick Movie Awards, Razzie Awards, etc.
  • She has an adorable pet dog at her home.
  • The famous actress started ‘A Fund’ for Architecture and Archaeology.
  • Being a producer, she produced Fatwa, Caught in the Act, Promises of Home, and other projects.
  • She was featured on the cover page of Real Style magazine in 2020.
  • Lauren Holly has also worked with Veronica, In Style, and other magazines.

Social Links and Wikipedia

Wikipedia

IMDb

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Official Website

NewsUnzip

FAQs

• Do Lauren Holly and Jim Carrey have kids?

• Who is Lauren Holly dating?

Jerome Ruffin.

• How many kids does Lauren Holly have?

She is the mother of 3 sons.

• How tall is Lauren Holly?

5 feet 5 inches.

• Where is Lauren Holly now?

Oakville, Ontario, Canada.

• Images Source: instagram.com/laurenholly/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmiwdGepWagn6G5uns%3D