Did James Franco and Ashley Benson Date? Cara Delevingne and Ashley Bensons Relationship of Prett

Did James Franco and Ashley Benson Date? American actress, singer, and model, Ashley Benson recently got engaged to her boyfriend in July 2023. There are some speculations that the actress has dated the actor James Franco. Here’s everything we know about the couple’s relationship.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Did James Franco and Ashley Benson Date?

Nearly a decade ago, it was reported that Spring Breakers actress Ashley Benson and James Franco were in a romantic relationship and the duo had dated. Ashley Benson and James Franco have appeared in the Spring Breakers movie along with Selena Gomez.

James and Ashley were seen in the cast lineup on the pink carpet, where the couple looked very cozy with each other. Then, fans began to think that the couple was in a romantic relationship.

A source confirmed about the pair that, “They have been seeing each other for a little over a month, but things are going well.”

See also  Is Ashley Benson Pregnant? Pregnancy with fiancé Brandon Davis, First Baby? Engagement Ring, Know Age

However, the actor James Franco has denied rumors that he is dating his Spring Breakers co-star Ashley Benson.

Addressing the rumors the actor said, “I also hear that I’ve been dating Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, and Ashley Benson. Hot damn, I’m a lucky guy.

“As for Gomez and Benson, those are [Justin] Bieber’s girls and I wouldn’t dare tangle with the Biebs. I heard he wants to kick my ass. Yikes!”

Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson’s Relationship in Pretty Little Liars

The Pretty Little Liars star Ashley Benson and actress Cara Delevingne started out as co-stars while filming “Her Smell” in 2018. Their relationship emerged after Cara Delevingne confirmed that she was dating Ashley Benson in June 2019 and the couple began to live together.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ashley Benson (@ashleybenson)

The actress Ashley Benson shared an Instagram post and captioned in a selfie, “After 50 tries…we got a blurry one @caradelevingne 🍒🍒🍒”

The couple separated after having a relationship.

See also  Is Ashley Benson Pregnant? Pregnancy with fiancé Brandon Davis, First Baby? Engagement Ring, Know Age

Ashley recently got engaged to Brandon Davis. They are expecting their first child.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCwyJ1ko5mdmsBustGapZynXZa7pXnArJ%2Blnalir6a60qilZpyRqbJw