Who Was Jordan Robinson? 'My Brother Jordan' Documentary Is Making Everyone Cry On TikTok

TikTok's video on Jordan Robinson Death has made many audiences cry. A brother was able to share his pain through social media. 

There are very few movies that had made people cry, and the documentary "My Brother Jordan" became one of them to touch people with the love between the brothers.

The film begins with a montage of interviewees all discussing a person named Jordan Robinson. People have all the good things to tell about Jordan and how he was close to his brother, Justin.

TikTok: Jordan Robinson Death -What Happened To The Basketball Player? 

Jordan Robinson's death put his brother Justin in so much pain that he tributed him with a documentary that went viral on Tiktok. The basketball player died of cancer at an early age.

2 years ago today, i finished my documentary, my brother jordan. pic.twitter.com/YNJkAl6mQ6

— Justin Robinson (@JROBproductions) January 7, 2022

On TikTok, users are sharing videos of themselves crying before and after watching The Jordan Brothers. Justin has replied to many videos, thanking everyone for experiencing his brother's story.

Justin shared, "It's not easy for most people to talk about death, so I try to let them know that I'm here, in the room, talking about it. I want to talk about it." Before anyone watches the documentary it is revealed that it would make you cry.

According to Jordan's North Greenville Univesity, "Just like he did on the court, the kid who was always smiling, always making people laugh, always loyal kept fighting."

Know Jordan Robinson Age & Wikipedia

Jordan Robinson was 20 years old at the time of his death. He passed away on August 19, 2008, surrounded by his family in a hospital in South Carolina. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

His story is not featured on Wikipedia. But, as Justin released his documentary, "My Brother Jordan," there are many articles written on the brothers and the documentary.

Jordan went through 36 rounds of radiation, five surgeries, and seven chemo treatments. Despite this, he remained positive throughout his illness however, cancer eventually spread to his entire body.

How Did Jordan Robinson Die? His Obituary

Jordan Robinson died of rare cancer called epithelial sarcoma. It is a 'rare, slow-growing soft tissue cancer,' as the Mayo Clinic puts in. It is as rare as accounting for only 0.1 cases per million upper extremity sarcomas per year.

There is a 50% chance of survival, which means also a 50% chance of dying out of it. Justin, the brother of Jordan, and their family did everything they could to save him in that situation.

Yet they lost their beloved brother and family member. Justin made a TikTok video as a tribute to his brother that had moved many people's hearts making history on Tiktok. 

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoaddrK60ecmoqZ2ZnmK%2FsK7Ip6qopl2ixm6u0airoZ2iYrewvsOapWacn5jCrrHNrZirsV2ewG65wKSgp59dmsOmvtiopZ5lk6fGbrvNZquio6SkuA%3D%3D