Syeda Tuba Anwar [Aamir Liaquat's Wife] Wiki, Biography, Parents, Drama List, Age, Height, Net worth

Syeda Tuba Anwar (born 15 November 1994, Age: 27 Years) is a famous Pakistani actress, model, television personality, social media influencer, content creator, and entrepreneur from Karachi, Pakistan. Syeda is well-known in the country for her amazing performances in Pakistani drama serials. Apart from being an actress, Syeda is also a famous fashion model. She has also worked along with many Pakistani fashion brands.

She has also featured in lots of magazine covers. This beautiful TV personality rose to fame after getting selected in the daily soap serial named Bharaas. Tuba Anwar is also a social media influencer. Tuba is also very popular in the country as the second wife of Pakistani politician Aamir Liaquat Hussain. As per the latest reports, Syeda Tuba filed for divorce from Aamir Liaquat.

Let me tell you that, the reason for their divorce is Aamir’s third wedding with an 18-year-old social media influencer Syeda Dania Shah.

Tuba Anwar also shares a post on her IG profile and reveals that she and Aamir have been separated for 14 months. Read this complete article, to know more information about Syeda Tuba Anwar’s age, biography, wiki, family, career, net worth, height, boyfriend, husband, kids, drama list, and facts.

Who is Aamir Liaquat’s wife, Syeda Tuba Anwar?

This beautiful Pakistani actress is known for her fabulous appearances in the television series. Tuba Anwar is also a fashion model in the Pakistani entertainment industry.

She has been featured in various TV shows like Bisaat, Bharaas, and others. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her modeling profession. Syeda has signed contracts with many clothing brands. She also endorses various brands.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Biography (Age, Birthday & Early Life)

Biodata:-As per the sources, Syeda Tuba Anwar was born in Karachi, Pakistan to Muslim parents. As per her Twitter bio, her birthdate is 15th November 1994. As of 2021, her age is around 27 years old. Syeda follows the Islamic religion. Since childhood, Tuba had a great passion for acting and modeling.

Tuba has also participated in various dramas and plays in her school days. Talking about her education, then she completed her higher studies at a reputed university in Pakistan. Later, she began working in the entertainment industry. Today, she is a famous Pakistani actress and model.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Wiki / Bio (Religion & Trivia)

Full Real NameSyeda Tuba Anwar.
Age (as of 2021)27 years old.
ProfessionModel, Actress, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth15 November 1994 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthKarachi, Pakistan.
Current ResidenceKarachi, Pakistan.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worthPKR 5-6 Crore (approx.).
NationalityPakistani.
EthnicityMixed (Asian Descent).
ReligionIslam.
Zodiac SignScorpio.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Family (Caste & Nationality)

Syeda Tuba Anwar was born and raised in a joint family. She is one of the four sisters. As per the reports, her father Syed Anwar is a Pakistani businessman. Her mother is a homemaker. She has also shared a post with her father on her official Instagram account.

According to our research, Tuba’s sisters’ names are Rafia, Maria, and Nadia. In her family, she has a pet cat and a pet parrot. She also shared some old photos on her IG profile on 31 December 2021 and said:-

These are just a few happy bits of 2021! It has been one rollercoaster ride. So much happened this year and while navigating my way through all that life offered in 2021, I found my strength in gratitude. I am thankful for the good, bad, and the worst as it made me realize that I am capable of so much more”

Syeda Tuba Anwar Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherSyed Anwar.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
Sister(s)1. Rafia.
2. Maria.
3. Nadia.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Husband, Wedding Details & Divorce

Syeda Tuba Aamir is a pretty actress. Let me tell you that she tied the knot with Aamir Liaquat Hussain in 2018. Their wedding was held in a grand way. Reportedly, it was the second wedding of Aamir. The name of Hussain’s first wife is Syeda Bushra Iqbal, who is a renowned motivational speaker and television host.

Well, as per the official sources, Tuba and Aamir are living separately for the last 14 months as she states in a post on her Instagram account. She preferred to take Khullah from her husband. Reportedly, the two have filed for divorce but the cause of their separation is not known right now.

Let me tell you that Aamir Liaquat Hussain shared on his Instagram account that he tied the knot with his girlfriend named Syeda Dania Shah on 09 February 2022 at a grand wedding. People are slamming him for his third wife who is around 33 years younger than him. As everyone knows, Hussain is a famous politician, comedian, and television host.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Boyfriend, Children & Relationships

Marital StatusSeparated.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
Ex-HusbandAamir Liaquat Hussain (2018-2022).
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: Dua Aamir.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 UK.
PiercingEars.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Career – Actress & Model

According to the media sources, Tuba entered the Pakistani entertainment industry as a fashion model. Syeda has also appeared in lots of fashion competitions. Apart from this, Tuba also made her appearances in some commercials.

After some time, she also collaborated with many magazine brands. Let me tell you that, Tuba Anwar has also featured on the covers of lots of Pakistani magazines. Due to her talent, Tuba got selected for the role of Mina in the daily soap serial named Bharaas.

This serial is aired on ARY Digital. Apart from this, she has also featured on HUM TV’s show named Bisaat. Moreover, she mostly working on her modeling career. Today, she is a famous actress and model.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Drama List

YearTV SerialChannel Name
2020BharaasARY Digital.
2021BisaatHUM TV.

Syeda Tuba Anwar Net worth, House & Lifestyle

According to the reports, Syeda Tuba Anwar makes money from her entertainment career. She also earns income from her paid collaborations with fashion brands.

As per an estimate, Tuba Anwar’s net worth is around PKR 5-6 Crore (approx.). She also shares her modeling photos on her social media.

See Also: About Prarthana Behere Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Parents, Caste, TV Serials & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Syeda Tuba Anwar

• Tuba Anwar promotes several ornaments and food brands via her online profiles.
  • Anwar likes to visit various beautiful places with her friends.
  • She prefers to do yoga to calm her mind.
  • Syeda likes to read books in her spare time.
  • Tuba shares several motivational quotes via her social media.
  • She likes to paint landscapes with watercolors.
  • In April 2021, Syeda appeared on the cover page of ‘Mag The Weekly magazine.
  • She also tested positive for COVID, but she came negative after some time of self-isolation in November 2020.

FAQ of Syeda Tuba Anwar

• Who is Syeda Tuba Anwar?

She is a Pakistani actress, model, television personality, and social media influencer.

• Who is Syeda Tuba Anwar’s boyfriend or husband?

She is the former wife of Pakistani politician Aamir Liaquat Hussain.

• What is Syeda Tuba Anwar’s net worth?

PKR 5-6 Crore (approx.).

• How old is Syeda Tuba Anwar?

She is 27 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Syeda Tuba Anwar is famous?

For making her appearance in the television serial Bharaas.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMC6scOaZK2tkpZ6orrWmqlo