Sofia Vergara 90s: An Iconic Fashion Star

Sofia Vergara 90s fashion sense was truly iconic, reflecting the trends of the decade with her unique style and confidence.

Sofia Vergara, one of the most celebrated actresses today, had humble beginnings as a model. 

She recently shared a clip of herself from the 80s in a bikini, lounging by the pool, and a slideshow of snapshots that perfectly depicted the fashion in the 90s.

Sofia donned a turquoise sequined handkerchief top with a halter neckline in the photos. 

She paired the backless shirt with faded, low-rise bootcut jeans and silver peep-toe stilettos. Sofia’s glam, which included blonde highlights and frosty pink lipstick, was also a throwback.

Despite Sofia Vergara 90s fashion taking an upward trend over the years, Sofia believes that how she feels on the inside is what makes her feel beautiful. 

As she stated in an interview with InStyle, “What’s most important is how you feel on the inside. And I feel beautiful when I’m with my husband and my family and friends. Don’t get me wrong: I can assure you, during those moments I’ll have some makeup on—and probably high heels.”

Sofia Vergara’s 90s Throwback Pic

Sofia Vergara’s son, Manolo Vergara, shared an adorable childhood snapshot of himself with his mother on her birthday. 

The Sofia Vergara 90s image showed her holding then-toddler Manolo, who was dressed in a cowboy costume, and looked stunning as always.

Manolo captioned the post on Instagram: “Happy Birthday ma!!!!!! Te queiro mucho.”

This epic shoutout was one of the many ways Sofia celebrated her 51st birthday. She also shared lovely candid pictures of herself getting some sun in Italy.

In the vintage photo, Sofia’s kindness and love for her son reflect in her eyes, and it shows a side of her that fans may not often see. 

Her relationship with Manolo is very close. 

She opened up to People in 2016 and said, “Every time people compliment me about my son, Manolo, it is very rewarding. I raised him trying to set the best example and give him the best that I could.”

During the birthday celebrations, fans were quick to notice that she was not wearing a wedding ring, prompting speculation about whether the couple has separated.

Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello divorce announcement

Joe Manganiello, Sofia’s husband of seven years, recently announced their separation through Page Six. 

The couple made the statement: “We have made the difficult decision to divorce. As two people that love and care for one another very much, we politely ask for respect of our privacy at this time as we navigate this new phase of our lives.”

According to an inside source, they have been growing distant and taking time apart to contemplate their future. 

Public rumors of their breakup started last week when Joe’s birthday tribute to Sofia was very terse. Instead of sending love, he just said, “¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños Sofía!!!”

Sofia is currently celebrating her 51st birthday in Italy with friends, while Joe was filming on the East Coast. 

The writers’ and actors’ strikes made it difficult for him to travel, but he still did not join her. 
According to another source, no one on the birthday trip is pretending everything is fine anymore, saying, “It’s over. It’s done.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2Fzp%2BgmmWmmr%2BordGaZHJoo2Q%3D